Team Lead / Supervisor (STI)
To apply for a Team Lead position you should have experience of 3+ years as a Supervisor, Team Lead, or equivalent. We need someone who has hands-on experience with process improvement and project management, advanced English, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Gorgias, or other support software, and experience managing multiple channels including chat and social media. We also need someone with experience in other CRM, customer service technologies, and cloud-hosted telephony.
- Coordinate Customer Service Team
- Provide Direct Customer Support
- Review and Resolve Escalations
- Evaluate Team Members
- Support Process Improvement
- Train New Hires
- Excellent (near-native) written English is a requirement for this job
- Amazing customer support, phone support experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and Advanced proficiency in G-Suite/MS-Office
- Sales or Ecommerce experience and understanding of sales metrics and drivers
- Great eye for detecting team, employee risk before it becomes an issue
- Track record of building positive relationships with employees and partners
- Strong work ethic and a talent for bringing out the best in others
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and helping others
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years as a Supervisor, Team Lead, in the BPO or equivalent.
- Senior college student or bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, or relevant fields.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.