Learning & Development Specialist (SDQ)
This role will put in place the career mapping sessions that guarantee that HORATIO will constantly evolve and develop, implementing learning strategies and programs. The Learning & Development Specialist will identify the current and future skills requirements of an organization and create flexible development interventions (through digital and other means) to meet the diverse needs of the workforce. All of this works hand to hand with the Senior Lead.
- Complete assigned interactions by the manager.
- Update Interaction Tracker/ WYSK/ NOTION
- Complete scheduled interactions promptly
- Join team huddles to discuss any findings or best practices
- Keep an open-door policy, even though a session has not been scheduled the coaches should always be open to answering questions or any concerns.
- EOD report.
- Any other request pertaining to the job as requested.
- Advanced English (Must).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Multitasking skills.
- Strong People skills
- Strong Emotional Intelligence Skills.
- Stong Coaching skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Psychology
- Certified in Training and Development. ( Preferred)
- At least one year of training experience is required. (Preferably the BPO Industry).
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.