Customer Success Manager (SDQ)
Horatio is looking for a Customer Sucess Manager who reviews external clients’ product demands, develops project plans, and ensures that implementations are completed on time, guaranteeing our clients the best possible customer service experience. The Customer Success Manager will go above and beyond to provide assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals that promise our client and our leaders an effortless transition for a great experience at Horatio.
- Operate as a player/coach and help the team on every aspect of launches: running smooth handoffs, conducting confident and successful launch calls, working internally to smooth out technical issues, holding clients accountable for deliverables, etc.)
- Manage a team of Implementation Specialists to quickly and efficiently launch clients, run successful trials, and smoothly transition clients to the appropriate teams within the Client Strategy
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives for the Implementation team
- Work daily with the CS and Sales leadership teams to support an organization and company in "hypergrowth" mode.
- Excelled in a CS/AM/customer success role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized.
Education and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of experience managing CS or customer success teams (preferably building them from scratch).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky is the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: We are committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. Horatio has in-house clinical psychologists to take care of its employees.