Customer Success Lead (SDQ)
Horatio is looking for a Customer Sucess Lead who can work hand in hand with the Customer Sucess Manager to review external clients’ product demands, develop project plans, and ensures that implementations are completed in a timely manner time, guaranteeing our clients the best possible customer service experience.
One of the main responsibilities will require to be heavily involved in the onboarding of new clients; leading kick-off calls; updating client-facing information warehouses, demonstrating how software systems work to clients, and answering questions related to implementation.
Since you will be in very close contact with our clients (who are based in the United States) you also need to have an advanced English level, both spoken and written. To be successful as a Senior Implementation Lead at Horatio, you should ideally be familiar with Gorgias (or similar CRMs), Shopify, etc. Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Implementation Lead should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, detail-oriented communication, and customer service skills.
- Operate as a player/coach and help the team on every aspect of launches: running smooth handoffs, conducting confident and successful launch calls, working internally to smooth out technical issues, holding clients accountable for deliverables, etc.)
- Participate in client training following the introduction call to collect data and other information required to customize all platforms (Notion, Gorgias, Shopify, etc.) and ensure a smooth internal and external transition.
- Create a project plan for each new client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely onboarding.
- Communicate with clients throughout the onboarding process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Supervise a team of Implementation Specialists to quickly and efficiently launch clients, run successful trials, and smoothly transition clients to the appropriate teams within the Client Strategy.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Implementation Manager to support an organization and company in "hypergrowth" mode.
- Proficiency in Google applications such as Google Sheets and Google Docs
- The ability to multitask effectively, such as actively participating in client calls while simultaneously taking notes.
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
Education and Experience:
- Advanced/Fluent (Bilingual) English level
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, or a related field.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.