Client Services Manager (STI)
The Client Service Manager is often the main point of communication between clients and the company. They must maintain good business relationships with current clients. Also, they are expected to handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for improving customer service, train other client services staff, and participate in client onboarding.
- Participate in regular program reviews.
- Perform internal quality control check-ins with assigned teams.
- Support team leads and managers in establishing KPIs and meeting their program goals.
- Provide a leadership team with status updates and solutions to milestones, deliverables, risk assessments, etc.
- Foster a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
- Establish a standard and encourage the learning and sharing of best practices.
- Craft best practices and templates based on program needs/requirements.
- Excellent (near-native) writing in English is a requirement for this job.
- Experience running large CS teams.
- Amazing customer support, phone support experience preferred.
- Tech-savvy and Advanced proficiency on G-Suite**/**MS Office.
- Experience successfully managing and mentoring other people is a plus.
- Experience leading hiring and interviews, training, and quality control programs.
- Sales or Ecommerce experience and understanding of sales metrics and drivers.
- Great eye for detecting team, employee risk before it becomes an issue.
- Track record of building positive relationships with employees and partners.
- Strong work Ethic And a talent for bringing out the best in others.
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and helping others.
- Able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours and flexibility around weekends and holidays.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related fields
- Master's degree preferred
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: We are committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. Horatio has in-house clinical psychologists to take care of its employees.