Operations Manager (SDQ)
Horatio is looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our operations. The specific duties of the Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across all levels.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- BPO or Ecommerce experience and understanding of sales metrics and drivers.
- Excellent (near-native) writing in English is a requirement for this job.
- Tech-savvy and Advanced proficiency in G-Suite**/**MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.