Quality Assurance Director (SDQ)
The Quality Assurance Director is responsible for building a robust quality assurance department that will ensure quality and compliance with all internal policies and procedures as well as all client requirements; by overseeing the call monitoring, chat/email processes account and system reviews, and other related audits as well as managing the Quality Assurance Department.
- Builds quality assurance department structure to optimize resource allocation of the quality team, along with creating systems to measure and improve quality across the organization.
- Intimately interact and communicate with clients’ senior management to outline quality processes, value, and impact on their overall business.
- Oversees call monitoring analysis processes, reviews findings, and communicates findings to the executive level with proposed action plans; to ensure compliance with client and company requirements.
- Oversees client call calibrations, ensuring that meeting minutes are recorded, and client questions are addressed, providing feedback to executive leadership about findings, issues, or concerns.
- Works with corporate audit staff to design, implement and conduct office audits, personnel audits, and policy compliance audits. Makes decisions based on final audit reports.
- Maintains senior leadership team abreast of the company’s overall quality performance in all industries, verticals, and lines of business.
- Defines designs implement, and maintains strategic reports and databases that record and track all QA audits and specialized reports.
- Meets periodically with operational leadership to review QA performance, and calibrate on opportunities.
- Utilizes different technologies available to effectively audit Horatio’s clients and any processes they require to monitor. This includes but is not limited to the usage of artificial intelligence to review calls, chat, voice, and email interactions, and any other additional tasks or activities we are required to oversee, supervise, and report quality assurance on.
- Develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with senior management, peers, and subordinates.
- Finds ways to innovate and improve existing QA processes, procedures, and reports by working with the QA management team QA reporting, and leaders from other areas.
- Supervises Quality Assurance Management, establishing performance criteria for development and driving results.
- Maintains quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Accountable for all aspects of quality and compliance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other reporting needs as required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Proficient in G-suite (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong time management and emotional intelligence skills.
- Good understanding of data analytics.
- Ability to analyze quality data and apply process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to coach and develop personnel.
- Knowledge of CRM and QA management systems; understanding of NPS and CSAT methodologies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree in Business.
- 8+ years experience in Quality Assurance, Auditing, or compliance-related activities in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) industry.
- Advanced English required.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan).
- Free snacks every day.
- Free catered lunch every day.
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts).
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM.
- Happy hour on Fridays.
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!).
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!).
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA.
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!).
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares).
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores.
Life At Horatio:
- Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.