Customer Success Director (SDQ)
Horatio is looking for a Customer Success Director to manage two critical functions – the onboarding and implementation of new clients to Horatio and ensure client satisfaction/retention for the remaining life cycle. This position will be responsible for designing and executing workflows to ensure that the client experience yields continued growth and expansion of services. Your responsibilities as Director include designing onboarding programs for new clients, client management, and the development of initiatives and campaigns to identify revenue-generating and marketing opportunities. Your duties also involve training both staff and customers and troubleshooting any gaps in delivery and efficiency.
- Onboard new clients to the Horatio platform and design workflows to enhance success, execution, and efficiency.
- Design and implement a program for quarterly business reviews with clients to ensure retention and expansion of services.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision-makers with each assigned customer and serve as the lead point of contact.
- Manage a team of customer success specialists and develop them to a level where they can onboard clients independently.
- Understand each customer’s strategic goals and advertising tactics to make strategic and tactical recommendations based on Horatio’s services.
- Gather valuable feedback from clients for continual product improvements.
- Maintain expertise in industry trends/practices and competitive landscape.
- Play a critical communications role by regularly interacting with customers to clearly and succinctly communicate insights.
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success.
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions.
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve to ensure the customer onboarding and handoff experience is world-class.
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure.
- Drive alignment for customer renewals and expansion.
- Partner with Sales to develop a plan for customer success and expansion for each customer to achieve growth goals.
- Identify up-sell and product extension sales opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Develop customer stories, case studies, and client references.
- Strive to understand all the customer’s lead generation tools and champion how to better measure that experience to provide the best experience possible.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Horatio can better serve our clients.
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of processes and systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience onboarding new clients and working across all business units to ensure success.
- Exposure to subscription- and renewal-based business processes, upselling, or cross-selling as well as deep knowledge of and experience in implementing customer success best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and inspire mid-level managers to drive company growth.
- Ability to create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
- Must be an analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning and delegation skills.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience in their past work.
- Must be able to actively participate in meetings with C-Suite executives and contribute unique perspectives and values.
Education & Experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- MBA or other postgraduate business management degree preferred.
- The new client onboarding experience is a plus.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: We are committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. Horatio has in-house clinical psychologists to take care of its employees.