Senior Advertising Graphic Designer (SDQ)
We are seeking a new senior graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Design visually stunning and cutting-edge mobile advertising experiences for our client’s advertising campaigns.
- Use software like Celtra, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator to build ad campaigns that use animation.
- Work with Rich Media authoring tools to produce standards-compliant interactive ads
- Employ a user-centered design to create intuitive design solutions
- Work closely with Account Managers by bringing big ideas to life through ideation and creation of visually stunning designs to meet the needs of client’s advertisers
- Proactively develop an ongoing knowledge base of new technologies and products and identify needs and opportunities for additional advertising products
- Advanced Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Celtra, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a big plus
- Portfolio featuring past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Extraordinary visual design talent, with a pixel-level eye for detail
- Understanding of designing intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to manage work autonomously, multi-task, and meet fast-evolving deadlines with a curiosity and passion for building rich, new ad experiences.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; ability to explain your design decisions clearly and persuasively
- Get it done attitude without compromising quality
- Familiarity with mobile advertising, mobile, and UX design
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience with animation is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree in advertising, graphic design multimedia (preferred)
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: We are committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. Horatio has in-house clinical psychologists to take care of its employees.