Corporate Recruiter (SDQ)
Horatio is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for the full spectrum of hiring from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires. Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates, and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills.
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization
- Create job announcements that list requirements for each job, such as desired work experience, education, and job skills
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events
- Prepare attractive hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm is strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- An impeccable public image, including on social media
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Availability to travel within the United States to attend job fairs and networking events
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or any related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in HR, Recruitment working in similar positions.
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Experience in massive recruitment for a BPO (Preferred)
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates, proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.