Client Services Manager (BOG)
The Client Service Manager is often the main point of communication between clients and the company. They must maintain good business relationships with current clients. Also, they are expected to handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for improving customer service, train other client services staff, and participate in client onboarding.
- Participate in regular program reviews.
- Perform internal quality control check-ins with assigned teams.
- Support team leads and managers in establishing KPIs and meeting their program goals.
- Provide a leadership team with status updates and solutions to milestones, deliverables, risk assessments, etc.
- Foster a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
- Establish a standard and encourage the learning and sharing of best practices.
- Craft best practices and templates based on program needs/requirements.
- Excellent (near-native) writing in English is a requirement for this job.
- Experience running large CS teams.
- Amazing customer support, phone support experience preferred.
- Tech-savvy and Advanced proficiency in G-Suite/MS Office.
- Experience successfully managing and mentoring other people.
- Experience leading hiring and interviews, training, and quality control programs.
- Sales or E-commerce experience and understanding of sales metrics and drivers.
- Great eye for detecting team and employee risk before it becomes an issue.
- Track record of building positive relationships with employees and partners.
- Strong work Ethic And a talent for bringing out the best in others.
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and helping others.
- Able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours and flexibility around weekends and holidays.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related fields
- Experience in the BPO industry is required.