Customer Success Manager (BOG)
Horatio is looking for a Customer Success Manager who reviews external clients’ product demands, develops project plans, and ensures that Customer success are completed on time, guaranteeing our clients the best possible customer service experience. The Customer Success Manager will go above and beyond to provide assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals that promise our clients and our leaders an effortless transition to a great experience at Horatio.
- Operate as a player/coach and help the team on every aspect of launches: running smooth handoffs, conducting confident and successful launch calls, working internally to smooth out technical issues, holding clients accountable for deliverables, etc.)
- Manage a team of Customer Success Specialists to quickly and efficiently launch clients, run successful trials, and smoothly transition clients to the appropriate teams within the Client Strategy
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives for the Customer Success team
- Work daily with the CS and Sales leadership teams to support an organization and company in "hypergrowth" mode.
- Excelled in a CS/AM/Customer Success role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized.
Education and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of experience managing CS or Customer Success teams (preferably building them from scratch).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in the BPO is preferred.