Art Director (SDQ)
We’re looking for an Art Director who’s as obsessed with design, the arts, and all things creative as we are. You’ll work with our VP, Creative Services, and Sr AD across projects ranging from brand vision and voice, client and industry comms, event branding, and production to social, sizzles, and swag. You’ll work alongside a talented team of creatives, producers, tech whizzes, and big business brains in a workplace environment where no idea is too big and no detail is too small to stake out the unique position in the ad tech industry. The pace is fast, the variety of projects is immense, and the room for you to grow is limitless.
● Work on everything from branding to bespoke presentations to event collateral to social posts to sizzles supporting the Kargo sales and events tea
● Bring your best ideas to brainstorm for larger initiatives ranging from office celebrations to drone shows at industry events like Cannes
● Spot opportunities to take static graphics and bring them to life with animation
● Identify your daily priorities in conjunction with a project manager and keep the team posted on your project milestones and deadlines
● Have fun and let your creative juices flow!
- Advanced Proficiency in English
- Platform proficiency: Adobe, Google Suite, PPT
- Portfolio: Clean, high-end, and sophisticated style. A fantastic array of work showcasing a great eye for typography, photography, illustration, graphics, and composition.
- Attitude: Positive, proactive, and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously in an exciting collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Approach: Strategic thinker with strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Influences: You’re up on the latest in design, culture, and tech trends large and small
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 3+ years experience in a design role at a media company, ad agency, tech, or similarly creative environment
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree in advertising, graphic design multimedia
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified candidates
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spread mental health awareness and promote its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.