Human Resources Lead (STI)
The Human Resources Lead provides direct service to Horatio's administrative departments while also contributing to the development and maintenance of comprehensive Human Resources policies and strategies.
- Advises managers and employees on sensitive labor and employee relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues, and disciplinary actions; advises and assists managers in identifying employee relations issues and determining the appropriate course of action.
- Maintains current knowledge of employee and labor relations trends, legal decisions, and statutory changes.
- Guides management staff by contract interpretation, investigation, and advice on a full range of employee relations matters including informal and formal grievances, development of performance management plans, disciplinary issues, employee assistance referrals, and reduction in force issues.
- Facilitates ongoing communication and working relationships with employee representative organizations.
- Provides information, advice, and assistance to department managers and staff regarding employee relations practices relating to their functional areas.
- Develops and recommends Human Resources policies and procedures concerning employee relations and personnel practices.
- Recommends the dismissal of staff as necessary.
- Interface with employees for the enrolment in our benefits pool.
- Practical application of collective bargaining and Dominican Labor law.
- Effective written and oral communication, listening, presentation, group facilitation; influencing, and negotiations.
- Application of processes for influencing performance management.
- Effective use of mediation and conflict resolution techniques.
- Effective project and time management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or related fields.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible, professional experience in labor relations activities.
- Insurance under ARS Humano Royal Plan (Option to upgrade to Max Royal Plan)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free snacks every day
- Free catered lunch every day
- Free catered dinner (for those on night shifts)
- Door-to-door transportation after 9:00 PM
- Happy hour on Fridays
- Holiday parties!
- An amazing, unique office environment (no cubes, no assigned workstations!)
- Growth and development opportunities (the most in the industry!)
- Professional development courses by leading business schools like BARNA
- Yoga and workout classes (coming soon!)
- Community service opportunities (#HoratioCares)
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right - working at Horatio is much different than anywhere you’ve ever worked. Here’s what makes our vibe different:
- Employee First (but actually...): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world — and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too — it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky's the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spreading mental health awareness and promoting its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.